Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jed Madela

.



Link:
P1

  • And I Love You So
  • Beauty and Madness
  • Because Of You
  • Can't Cry Hard Enough
  • Changes in My Life
  • Every Now And Then
  • For The First Time
  • For You
  • Forever Blue
  • Forever More
P2
  • Free
  • Hard Habit To Break
  • Heaven knows
  • How can i fall
  • Human
  • I Believe In You
  • I Just Cant Let Go
  • I Want To Give It All
  • Ikaw Pa Rin
  • Im Sailing
P3
  • Iniibig Kita
  • Laging Ikaw
  • Let Me Love You
  • love always finds a way
  • More Than You'll Never Know
  • Narito
  • Only Love
  • Only Reminds Me Of You
  • Paano Ba Maibabalik ang Kahapon
  • Remember Me This Way
P4
  • Right here waiting
  • Right Next To Me
  • Sana Ngayong Pasko
  • Summer Breeze
  • The Impossible Dream
  • The Past
  • The Search Is Over
  • There's No Easy Way
  • Time Will Reveal
  • Whispering Your Name
  • Will of the Wind
  • Your Smiling Face
  • Your song

0 comments

Post a Comment